For post travel, all complaints must be made in writing and submitted to the ACTA Head Office.
All complaints submitted to ACTA must meet the following criteria:
- A complaint must be a travel-related dispute against a member of ACTA. We are not able to look into a complaint against a non-member of our association.
- Your complaint must be less than 6 months old.
Please make sure that your correspondence includes the following:
- Passenger Name(s)
- Passenger Contact Information (telephone, email, home address)
- Booking, Departure and Return Dates
- Place in which travel originated (departure) and your principal destination
- Travel Agency Name and Address
- Travel Agent's Name (s)
- Details of Your Complaint
- Copies of pertinent supporting documents (airline ticket copies, credit card receipts, etc.) Do not send originals as ACTA cannot be responsible for safeguarding and returning all documentation. Retain your original documents in case they are required for legal or regulatory actions.
Please click here to download the ACTA Consumer Complaint Form.
Please note that ACTA provides informal mediation for travel-related disputes only. We are not a governmental or regulatory organization; we cannot impose penalties or fines on a member agency or force a member to refund money or to deliver compensation of any kind. However, ACTA will do our best to help to resolve disputes in ways that are fair to all parties.